Friday, February 4, 2011

Why aren't YOU getting these results with women?

Dear Speed Seduction® Student,

I just got TWO emails from students reporting their incredible results with women, using my system, and I HAD to share them with you.

As you read them, and imagine enjoying these results for yourself, you will notice that these guys give SPECIFIC descriptions of the techniques they used from my courses (and also give some juicy details about what the women did to and WITH them as a result!)

I want you to get excited as you read these two emails and wonder, WHEN WILL I BUY MY HOME STUDY COURSE SO I CAN ENJOY THESE RESULTS AS WELL?

Here are the emails:

Hi Ross and Everyone,

An amazing story for me. I met this girl who I went to elementary and middle school with through the Internet. We both used to live in Monterey and grew up around each other, but then I moved to another town and 8 years later we meet in another town.

Story- I instant message girl online, talked for a little while and met the following night. She came over here, I introduced cube game to her, then I talked about how I was learning to be a blissnotist, but I didn't go into detail about it until she came over. I think that made her really curious to meet me. Then I read some poetry and used the loop technique from a newsletter that was sent out before. The we started having wild passionate sex.

Well after we had sex she had mentioned Monterey and how she used to live there and I told her I used to live there, then I asked her what school she went to and the school she named was the same school I went to, then I asked her what her name was again and she said it and I told her I knew someone by that name that went to the same school I went to and that the girl I knew by that name had invited me to go to a special birthday celebration she had for her 15th birthday, where she had to dance at the thing.

Well, I told her I remember telling the girl I knew that I wouldn't go to her birthday celebration cause I was supposed to dance with her but that I didn't know how to dance Spanish music. So I never went.

She then paused and looked shock and then she asked me what was the girls last name that I knew and I told her. She suddenly looked even more shocked and then I was kinda shocked by her shockness. She asked me what my name was and well I use a different name when I meet woman from the Internet, but then I told her my first name and last name and she repeated it and said slowly, with a still shocked look on her face "Oh My God, you're so and so"

Then I pulled out pictures and yearbooks and there we were as youngsters in the yearbooks, me looking like a dork, I always thought she was hot being a cheerleader all throughout the whole time we went to school together. So the mood changed from passionate to being really aware.

We both lived on the same street in Monterey too. She lived just a few houses down from mine. I even described her house to her I, what her yard looked like. I went so far back that I took her to a time when I rode by on my bicycle stopped in front of her house as she was walking towards her front door and smiled at her as she stopped for a second and smiled back. I remembered and described what she was wearing that day. Now we're seeing each other. I've elicited her most important values and they just so happen to match mine which is really good.

Thanks, Ross!

BM



Could use a bit of assistance here... I'll try to be brief but that's not my strong-suit - LOL!

Background - I seem to be having a lot of success with neighbors. 1st night closes with both the woman who lives on top of me and the one in front (my complex is a target rich environment!). (Oh, and Ross - the second one happened days after I got back from LA. Thanks again for your time while I was there, and yes, I know she's also "geographically undesirable", but oh so desirable in every other way!)

The fling with the girl on top lasted a few weeks; we're still friends. She was fun and I enjoyed her, but not what I'm looking for long term. The one in front is another matter. She'd be an HB11 on my uncle's scale (a 9 with money!). She's the topic of this post.

I've known her casually for some time. She's very reclusive and hard to get to know; she's lived in front of me for over a year and a half... Does travel a lot with work, but most of the time you'd never know 'cuz when she is home she's rarely seen. Over the past few months I'd seen a bit more of her. She came out with her niece and nephew to play with my dog one day and we had a good conversation. A couple of weeks later, I was out detailing my car and she again came down to chat (very unusual for her!). The following weekend, she was out cleaning HER car and we started chatting, among other things she said that I'd inspired her (one good sign!). She also asked if I knew who lives above her, because they were up all night partying and having sex she couldn't get any sleep. I blushed, smiled sheepishly and said "That was probably actually us" (the other neighbor had been over the night before, and my bedroom is directly behind this one's...). She replied that if was me she wouldn't complain to the complex, but to get on the floor next time 'cuz my bed squeaks. I ended up trading a wax job (on the car, not her - LOL!) in exchange for her taking me to happy hour. A few days after that I left town for a while so didn't get a chance to take her up on the happy hour for a while.

Two days after I got back from my trip (I did some one-on-one counseling in LA with Marilyn Sargent and spent an afternoon with Ross) I ran into her out front. She invited me to come by later to watch a movie, and I countered with her coming to my place since I've got a nice home theater. She agreed and showed up a bit later. We decided just to talk & get to know each other a bit instead of the movie, which culminated in a late night visit to the Jacuzzi and spending the night at her place (hot sex, pussy breath and all!!!). Only two moments of last minute resistance; on the way to the pool I started holding her hand and she said "Wait a minute. We're holding hands! What about Jeannie (other neighbor)?" I replied, "Jeannie said she wants to see other people." which is true, by the way. That settled that. Then, just as we were getting into bed, she goes, "Hold on, we're neighbors! Doesn't that pose a problem for ... wait, I guess not. Nevermind..."
Brother BB

************************************************************

Now what are you looking for? CHRISTMAS! Call right now and get YOUR Home Study Course and enjoy results like these!


Piece and Peace,

RJ

This newsletter, and all of its contents are
copyright 2004, Ross Jeffries. However this
newsletter may be reprinted and re-used in
any format, without prior consent, provided
all content, including all links, are kept
intact, proper credit for authorship is given,
and the newsletter is given for free,
without charge.